– Microsoft [0365, DHCP, DNS, Azure, Azure Stack]
– IAM [Okta, PingID, Duo]
– VWWare [ESX, vCEnter, VSAN, NSX, Vrealize Automation]
– Full Stack Monitoring [Network, Application, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud Monitoring]
– Managed Services [NOC,SOC]
– AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
– Platform (GCP)
– Cloud Automation
– Container Services (Kubernetes, Docker, Meso)
– Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
– API/SDK Integration
– Data Center
– SD WAN
– Hybrid Cloud Networking
– Container Networking
– Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
– Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs)
– Next-Generation IPS (NGIPS)
– Incident Response and Investigation
– Full Stack Software
– CI/DI Pipeline
– Agile Development
– Infrastructure Automation
– QA Tools Development and Test Automation
Based in Silicon Valley in the Bay Area of Northern California, Cloudbros was founded by I.T. industry veterans with combined experience of over 60 years in software development, cloud, networking and cyber security.
Your destination for core I.T. infrastructure services: virtualization, networking, cyber security, cloud services and software development.
Our vision: to provide world-class technology, enabling digital transformation in the era of the cloud and A.I. to enterprise customers.
Our team is sincerely passionate about what we do.
Your satisfaction and progress is our main priority.
Engaging Cloud Bros. enables to access decades worth of relevant industry experience with engineers who have had senior roles at Fortune 100 companies.
We assign a specialized senior project manager to each
team, to ensure proper communication, governance,
resource coordination, and scheduling.
This phase is designed to introduce the team members, as well as to ensure that all parties are aligned in regards to objective and services.
Gathering all relevant existing information regarding your goals and objectives, current environment, and desired future state.
The analyzed data, any recommendations and gaps are reviewed with the stakeholders.
After determining your requirements, our engineering team will replicate the current and future conditions in a lab environment, then begin mapping the current configuration on a new platform.
During this phase we lay the foundation for implementation and development of preliminary installation and migration protocols for the best results with minimal down time.
We conduct 1-2 pilot runs to fine tune and assess before the final migration with a detailed, repeatable plan that is communicated clearly and done professionally.
After implementation, we provide 5-star support to ensure that your IT services perform smoothly and reliably.
What goals can Cloud Bros help you achieve?
The following are examples of deliverables for projects we’ve completed. Not all of these apply to all projects, deliverables map to specific services and customer needs/requirements.
• Network/WIFI/Security HealthCheck (assessment) Report
• Current detailed L2/L3 network diagram
• Future detailed L2/L3 network diagram
• Project Team Contact List
• Project Team Escalation Plan
• Change Management Process
• Overall Project Schedule
• Pre-Installation Checklist
• Installation Strategy
• Configuration Strategy
• Migration Strategy
• Cut-over Strategy
• Implementation Specific Schedule
• Implementation Communication Plan
• Support Team Escalation Plan
• Support Contact Communication Plan
• Test Plan
• As-Built Documentation
• Knowledge Transfer/Transfer of Information (Training)
Cloudbros worked with a privately-held global luxury electric vehicle (EV) company headquartered in California, US with over $1.4B in venture funding. During a multi-year project to build out campus, data center and cloud networks and systems/servers, we utilized various technologies from various vendors (Cisco, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Office 365). There was on-going staff augmentation and escalation support.